We always need volunteers – no soccer skills required!
Below is a short-list of some of the positions and tasks. If you’d like to help on a specific task or would like to find out how you can help in other ways, please email our Executive Director, .
Be sure to DOWNLOAD the SAY soccer volunteer form complete and email to our Executive Director, Christopher Beier, at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it the following address: P.O. Box 7192, Kansas City, MO 64113.
- Schedule referees on a weekly basis
Field Monitor Scheduler
- Create season schedule for field monitors
- Schedule field monitors on a weekly basis
- First to respond to any issues, minor injuries, or questions that arise at assigned field
- Pick up any trash or debris on or around the assigned field
- Collect any items that are left behind
- There will be a field monitor at each game
- Setting up the goals at their proper field prior to the beginning of the season
Postseason tear down
- Moving the goals back to the storage unit and removing the nets at the end of the season
Sponsorship and Marketing
- Making sure material is sent at the appropriate times (Preseason announcements, registration, coaches meetings, etc.)
Special event coordinator
- Preseason and Postseason events
- Coaches Night
- League Night