Brookside Soccer Club is one of the oldest soccer clubs in the Kansas City metro area. Our success has come from the dedication and support of thousands of parents who have volunteered their time to drive kids to games and practices, to coach and to serve in other ways like the BSC board.
Is BSC right for your player? BSC is a recreational soccer program. Our mission is to provide access to all players in order to build a positive experience through participation in a fun, family-oriented soccer experience. All parents need to embrace these core values: Open registration, everyone plays, balanced teams, good sportsmanship, positive coaching.
- Visit the registration page for all the info on registration.
- Sign up for mobile phone and email updates during registration. You’ll be alerted to game cancellations and events. You can manage your mobile text alerts and email preferences by logging in to your account.
- Become a fan of BSC on Facebook, follow us on Twitter or Sign Up for email alerts (the submit box on the right of each page). These are the primary ways to stay current on BSC events and to share ideas or ask questions of other parents.
- Remind a friend that they need to get their kids registered before registration closes. Kids always have more fun when their friends are signed up. (Try sharing the Facebook registration alerts with your friends – it’s a great way to spread the word).
- Consider volunteering your time. We always need help, and soccer skills are not required, so check out our list of volunteer needs and email email@example.com to find out how you can participate.
- Game Day: Dress appropriately for the weather, bring water and shin guards, review the game field map, review the rules of play and READ THE PARENTS CODE OF CONDUCT.
BSC values your ideas, questions, and concerns. If you ever need to reach us, please complete out our secured feedback form